Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Filler 2

I'm going to post tonight. but I wanted to make a comment.

I know I said I was going to try and post every day, but sometimes you just aren't feeling creative, or your head is in the wrong place or something along those lines.

You may have noticed I've kept my blog "clean" which isn't a chore, but its different to the way I speak in daily life to some extent. I'm a swearer, a good old fashioned swearer of the old school, mostly for emphasis, rarely for conflict. I bring this up as if my mind is in the wrong place I'll spend too much time editing my expletives and get frustrated at my lack of progress in the subject matter.

I also don't want to blog fade or repeat myself on a weekly basis, unless I find a topic that can be made into a weekly issue, but until then, I'm trying to stay fresh and be relevant, or at least as relevant as I can be.

Thanks for your patience and I'll be back later to talk about something or other.

William

No comments: